Free test + 20% off for single enrolment, 40% off for 2 or more enrolments
- - Valid only with annual payment
- - New members in the scheme will receive a free H. Pylori 13-C Urea Breath Test (HK$700) if they register our Bupa4Life wellness App within two months.
Free Video Consultation Services for Eligible Members at Bupa or Hang Seng Bupa
- - Valid for Bupa or Hang Seng Bupa member with network Clinical Benefit and an eligible medical card.
Hospital cash protection HK$800 x 45 days at Bupa-HK
- - Valid for Bupa members who experience side effects within 14 days of COVID-19 vaccination and are hospitalized for at least 6 hours as recommended by a registered medical practitioner. Non-Bupa members who receive an approved COVID-19 vaccine at designated Quality HealthCare Medical Centres (PDF, 386KB) can also register for the "COVID-19 vaccination side-effect hospital cash protection" for free.
Enoy 30% off for single enrolment plus 75% off for family members without Bupa Coupon
- - You can enjoy coverage of eligible expenses up to HK$30 million per year
Free COVID-19 medical cover at Bupa-HK Global Travel for Multi-Trip and Single Trip
- - Valid only on Bupa Global Annual Multi-Trip and Single Trip Travel insurance
Receive a Voucher for Bupa Care Kid: 50% off +100% reimbursement of your childâ€™s hospital expenses
- - You child will receive a 50% discount on Hospital and Surgical Benefit and Full Cover Benefit if both parents enroll in the Bupa CarePro medical insurance scheme.
Score up to 15% off for esteemed customers of Hang Seng Bank Limited
- - Valid exclusively made for you as esteemed customers of Hang Seng Bank Limited
NEVER MISS A PROMO CODE!
YOU WILL FIND EVERY VALID PROMO CODES AND DISCOUNTS
Previous offers at Bupa
Best Shopping with Bupa Promo Codes and Discounts
Bupa has operated as a health insurance specialist in Hong Kong since 1976. Their business on both health insurance and clinics in Hong Kong is known as Bupa Hong Kong and Bupa Global. Their healthcare provision arm is operated by Quality HealthCare Medical Services, one of Hong Kong’s most significant private clinic networks.
Serving over 31 million customers worldwide, Bupa-HK reinvests profits into providing more and better healthcare to benefit current and future customers. Their health insurance accounts for 17.9m customers and contributes 72% of the revenue. They operate clinics, dental centers, and hospitals in health provision, serving another 13.6m customers in some markets. There are 20,000 residents in their aged care businesses in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and Spain.
There are around 84,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Chile, Poland, New Zealand, Hong Kong SAR, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, the US, Middle East, and Ireland. They also operate in Saudi Arabia and India.
In Bupa-HK, when you subscribe to their insurances and download the Bupa4Life app with Bupa ID, you can earn points to redeem shopping vouchers or coupons and renewal of subscription discounts. For example, as a new member of their Bupa Hero Insurance Scheme, you receive extra HK$200 shopping vouchers, a free soup coupon from Health Works. There are also some free classes for sign up in photography, Yoga, Stretching in June 2021. In addition, they regularly update their electronic coupons as membership privileges at their phone apps. For this, you can go to Health and Wellness and member privileges to know more.
If you want to make a claim or change your personal information, you can also find all the necessary information and forms you need on their page, Customer Services at Bupa-HK. Or you can contact them at https://www.bupa.com.hk/contact-bupa/ with an online form. Their office hours are from 9 am to 7 pm, Monday to Friday, except for public holidays. Outside office hours, they provide Bupa-appointed service providers information of benefit entitlement, claims procedures, and other administrative procedures. On their page, you can also download claim forms.
ü They have a 24-hour Customer Care helpdesk for inquiries. For Individual Schemes, you should call 2517 5333. For Bupa Gold schemes, you should contact 2517 5383. For Group schemes, you should call 2517 5388.
All taxpayers from Hong Kong SAR who have purchased an eligible health insurance plan (certified by the Food and Health Bureau as VHIS) can claim a tax deduction up to HK$8,000 per insured person in the list of “specified relatives” in Inland Revenue Ordinance (Cap. 112) every year. In Bupa-HK, there are some for you to choose. They are Bupa MyBasic VHIS Plan (Standard Plan), Bupa MyFlexi VHIS Plan (Flexi Plan) and Bupa Hero VHIS Plan (Flexi Plan) are certified by FHB. Additionally, Bupa-HK has launched the Global Prestige VHIS Plan exclusively made for esteemed customers of Hang Seng Bank Limited (“Hang Seng Bank”).