Puma offers up to 30% off certain items and up to HK$200 Off as part of a summer sale. Accessories, footwear, apparel for boys, girls, female adults, and male adults are valid in the sale.
What to know about this summer sale:
- Shoppers do not need a coupon code to receive discounts from this sale. They can grab 20% off for one product and 30% for two products.
- It is valid on selected full-priced items on this page.
- It is valid until 26th July 2021.
- Shoppers can get HK$100 off when they spend HK$1,000 on the sale.
- Shoppers can get HK$200 off when they spend HK$1,500 on the sale.
- Shoppers can choose to pay by Credit card payment includes VISA, Mastercard, JCB, China Union Pay, and Alipay payment.
- Shoppers can receive free shipping on a net purchase if they spend over HK$599. The service is valid within Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
- Puma has designated “SF Logistics” for product distribution.
Customers looking to lower their order totals have a few options outside of the Puma summer sale.
- There is a page ‘Sale’ in Puma Hong Kong Official Online Store with detailed event descriptions.
- Shoppers can sign up and register to get a HK$100 cash coupon.
- Upon selected sales items from HK$4199, shoppers can get an extra 10% off when they order 2 Items and get 20% off when they order three products until 21st July 2021.
- Customers can get unconditional return and exchange within seven days for goods purchased at PUMA Hong Kong Official Online Store.
- Customers may have the refund within 7-30 business days.
- Mycouponcodes page announces when there are new discount codes and offers to grab at checkout.